Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Update, Since You Love Me

Yo readers.  I know how it is, waiting, waiting for a post from me!  Well, actually I don't know how it is b/c I have all the power in this sitch.  So, I be making sure the Young Money ship is never sinking.  And by Young Money, I mean my blog.  Here's what up -- I had finals aka final papers, during which I also started a full time job (that I'm still working), meaning I'm out of the house 9-4 on the daily.  Lo siento.  So, bread baking days = Saturday or Sunday?  Idk.  I might be able to bake after I come home.  Might try tomorrow.

But!  Here's some updates on my adventures with bread, at any rate:


True to my word, pita/lavash/brown-people-bread with aloo chole!!

AND.  GASP.

FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I STARTED THIS BLOG.


I.  BOUGHT.  BREAD.

I know.  I'm a horrible person.  But since I'm working (at a summer camp), I need to pack lunch = cheese sandwiches, for which I need bread that I don't have.  SAD.

Hopefully, soon, I'll have a real entry for you, until then, I leave you with this song, in which Drake gives a shout out to me, and by me, I mean Barack Obama, but you know, with a name like mine, you're happy with what you get:



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment